Robert Pattinson: No Luck Going Unnoticed



Recently returned to the States after a promotional stop in Tokyo, Robert Pattinson was spotted out running errands in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon.

Doing his best to go unnoticed, the “Twilight” hunk unsuccessfully tried to sneak his way past paparazzi into a hotel, being spotted immediately upon arrival.
In related news, Pattinson recently spoke about how easy it was putting on an American accent for his role in “Twilight”.

Robert explains, “All of my favorite actors are American and I grew up watching American movies.

“It’s weird I used to do a New Jersey accent in every audition in America, because I liked it. It’s completely bizarre and everybody would ask: ‘Where are you from?’ And I would say, ‘Oh, I’m from London!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment